How do I return an item?
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Francois Bouttier Studio, 5 Shirehall Plain, Holt Norfolk, NR25 6BG UK. Telephone: +44 (0) 1263711148 Fax:+44 (0) 1263861641 Email: email@example.com of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery) other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may hold reimbursement until we receive the goods back.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at
Francois Bouttier Studio, 5 Shirehall Plain, Holt, Norfolk, UK. without undue
delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which communicate
your cancellation from the contract to us, the goods must be in there original
condition with labels intact.
(9) If (in the case of a sales contract) the value of the goods is diminished by any amount as a result of handling of the goods by the consumer beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, the trader may recover that amount from the consumer, up to the contract price.
(10) An amount that may be recovered under paragraph (9)—
(a)may be deducted from the amount to be reimbursed under paragraph (1);
(b)otherwise, must be paid by the consumer to the trader.
(11) Paragraph (9) does not apply if the trader has failed to provide the consumer with the information on the right to cancel required by paragraph (l) of Schedule 2, in accordance with Part 2.
(12) For the purposes of paragraph (9) handling is beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods if, in particular, it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop.
Returns received after 14 expiry date will be accepted at our discretion any further postage costs incurred will be at your expense.
All complaints regarding goods, delivery times, service, or if you feel that you have not been treated in a fair and reasonable manner should be notified by Post within 7 working days of receipt of goods to: Francois Bouttier Studio, 5 Shirehall Plain, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 6BG
You can also contact us by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01263 711148 Fax 01263 861641
Any complaints are dealt with in strict confidence and will be confirmed by post, telephone or email within 7 working days of the complaint.
We invite you to register with us
to make your future ordering easier and to receive Fashion Article news
Francois Bouttier Studio
5 Shire Hall Plain,
Holt, Norfolk, England
Tel No: 01263 711148
Email Us Anytime (click here)
STORE OPENING: Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 5:30 pm
Women's Designer Fashion Clothing by brand and designers including: Marella, Weekend by Maxmara, SportMax, MaxMara Studio, Marc Cain Fashion, Save the Queen, Ash shoes at Francois Bouttier Holt Norfolk UK
- New Autumn 2018
- 120% Linen & Cashmere
- Alpha Studio
- Ash Footwear
- Bella Balou Stoles
- Claudia Nichole - Oats - Caroline Cashmere
- Creenstone Coats & Outerwear
- Hale Bob
- Joseph Ribkoff
- Marc Aurel
- Marc Cain
- MaxMara Studio
- Not your daughter Jeans NYDJ (In Store Only)
- Save the Queen
- Weekend by Maxmara
- MaxMara Leisure
- Contact us: